-
February 16th, 2008, 09:46 PM
#31
Inactive Member
I get stressed out when I read this thread lol
Thinking aboutcha chicka, couldnt you have brought a laptop with you !!
[img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
-
February 16th, 2008, 10:46 PM
#32
Inactive Member
okkkkkkkk......
Now I am stressed *L*
Hurry back.........
Best thoughts with you and yers.
~waits~ [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rainbow.gif[/img]
-
February 17th, 2008, 07:15 AM
#33
HB Forum Owner
*taps the floor with his foot* Damn it how long can it take to pop out a kid? [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
-
February 17th, 2008, 07:18 PM
#34
Inactive Member
shoulda gone with the web cam in the delivery room...live internet birth for your friends and family...yup... i said it all along...
-
February 18th, 2008, 05:43 PM
#35
Inactive Member
finally [img]smile.gif[/img]
sorry it took so long.... was a whirlwind
Chele im calling you tonight...or tomorrow..(tuesday)... thank you SO much for calling...
okay...to business....
IT'S A GIRL......!!!
Evelyn Mae
2/14/08
8:18 PM
7 LBs 3 OZ
19 3/4 inches long
lots of long blonde platinum hair...
very healthy
started at midnite... restartedd cytotek at 5 30 Am.... contractions at 6 18! AM
I zooooomed thru rapidly... expected a morning baby....
epidural - OH YES....... ** recommended...
started pushing at 2... for an hour
rested an hour
pushed from 3- 7 30.... went for the vacuum.... and she slid back in...... [img]confused.gif[/img]
soo.... she was born by cesarean.....
my cervix tore.... wasn't the prettiest...
but all is well that ends well...and it ended well....
photo soon!
-
February 18th, 2008, 07:56 PM
#36
HB Forum Owner
OMG!!! I'm thrilled !!!Amy ..the name made me cry..mae was my greaat grammas name and evelyn is my aunt sharons best friend that I adore..the name is touching in more ways than one then!
I'm so glad its over but sorry of the pain im sure you endured..i love you!!!!
-
February 18th, 2008, 09:19 PM
#37
Inactive Member
congratulations....and gd that didnt sound fun at all... [img]eek.gif[/img]
-
February 18th, 2008, 10:04 PM
#38
Inactive Member
Congrats Amy!!
glad you and the baby are healthy and well
-
February 18th, 2008, 10:23 PM
#39
HB Forum Owner
i'm so happy for you.... [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
a beautiful name, a beautiful baby, and a beautiful day to have her on. Somehow, with you, this all just... fits.
[img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
-
February 18th, 2008, 10:59 PM
#40
Inactive Member
Congradulations Amy [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks